Jobs for GM 2017
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) published notification for recruitment for General Manager (Human Resource Development & Administration). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Location, name of post, how to apply, Email address, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: General Manager (Human Resource Development & Administration)
- Educational qualification: MBA (specialization in HR)/Post-graduate in HR and IR/ MSW would be preferred. Minimum 20 years of relevant post-qualification experience in the Human Resources function of a reputed organization. Candidates having experience of working in public sector undertakings will have an added advantage. Preference would be given to candidates not more than 57 years old as on 1 Jan 2017.
- Experience: 20 years
- Location: Anand
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through this portal of may send a soft copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date for receipt of application: 13/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.