CUG JRF Jobs 2017
Central University of Gujarat (CUG) invited for the posts of Junior Research Fellow under the SERB funded projects. For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link. You can view official notification by following link.
- Project title: Multi-tracer approach to assess Groundwater recharge ability in a part of Northern Gujarat, Sabarmati River Basin, under current land use
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences / Geology / Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks. Preference will be given to UGC-CSIR NET/SLET qualified or with at least two years of work experience in the relevant area is must.
- Salary: Consolidated Rs. 16,000 per month (as sanctioned by funding agency - Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST, Govt. of India.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application to below mentioned address along with necessary documents. Interested candidates meeting above requirements may submit application indicating the name, date of birth/age, nationality, postal and email addresses, essential and desired technical/professional qualifications, research work and experience, Published Papers etc in relevant area along with signature, date.
Address: Dr. Rina Kumari, School of Environment and Sustainable Development, Central University of Gujarat, Sector 30, Gandhinagar-382030
- Last date for receipt of application: 16/02/2017
- Interview date: 25/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.