CUG JRF Jobs 2017
- Project title: Multi-tracer approach to assess Groundwater recharge ability in a part of Northern Gujarat, Sabarmati River Basin, under current land use
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences / Geology / Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks. Preference will be given to UGC-CSIR NET/SLET qualified or with at least two years of work experience in the relevant area is must.
- Salary: Consolidated Rs. 16,000 per month (as sanctioned by funding agency - Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST, Govt. of India.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application to below mentioned address along with necessary documents. Interested candidates meeting above requirements may submit application indicating the name, date of birth/age, nationality, postal and email addresses, essential and desired technical/professional qualifications, research work and experience, Published Papers etc in relevant area along with signature, date.
- Last date for receipt of application: 16/02/2017
- Interview date: 25/02/2017