- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: NET (JRF&/LS) qualified candidates will be preferred. Candidate should have strong biological understanding and expertise in Genetic Engineering, Systems Biology, Microbiology and Bioinformatics are encouraged to apply. M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences) or M. Tech Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering with minimum of 55% marks.
- Age limit: 28 years or below
- Salary: Rs. 12,000/- per month consolidated
- Final selection will be based on Interview
Related: IIAR Recruitment 2017 for JRF
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can send their curriculum vitae to Dr. Vijai Singh (email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org) and for more details you can visit.
- Last date for receipt of application: 10/03/2017