Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) published notification for recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Applications are invited for the position of the Junior Research Fellow in the Microbial Engineering at University of IAR, Gandhinagar. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, salary details, selection process, name of post, how to apply, address details, important dates, important links, Interview date, Interview time all are as under.
- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: NET (JRF&/LS) qualified candidates will be preferred. Candidate should have strong biological understanding and expertise in Genetic Engineering, Systems Biology, Microbiology and Bioinformatics are encouraged to apply. M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences) or M. Tech Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering with minimum of 55% marks.
- Age limit: 28 years or below
- Salary: Rs. 12,000/- per month consolidated
- Final selection will be based on Interview
Related: IIAR Recruitment 2017 for JRF
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can send their curriculum vitae to Dr. Vijai Singh (email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org) and for more details you can visit.
- Last date for receipt of application: 10/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.