Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) published notification for recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Application are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Medicinal Chemistry/ Chemical Biology at University of IAR, Gandhinagar. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, name of post, how to apply, address details, important dates, important links, Interview date, Interview time all are as under.
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: M. Sc. (Pharmaceutical/Organic/Medicinal Chemistry/ Life Sciences) or M.Pharm/MS with minimum 55% marks. Candidates having substantial research experience and Pharmaceutical background (B. Pharm) will be preferred.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can send their curriculum vitae to Dr. Nidhi Gour via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com For research details can visit: http://www.iiar.res.in/?q=node/470
- Only registered candidates will be interviewed
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Interested candidates with eligibility can enroll for Ph.D. in next academic session
- Selected candidate should be in place and joining immediately.
- Interview date: 13/02/2017
- Interview time: 10:00 am
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.