- Name of posts: Project Fellow
- Educational qualification: M.A. with Gujarati. Knowledge of computer is essential.
- Funding: U.G.C. New Delhi
- Duration: Initially for one year, based on progress can be extended for two more year.
- Stipend: Rs. 16000/- (NET Qualified Candidate) or Rs. 14000/- (Non NET Qualified Candidate) p.m (consolidated)
- Note: candidates must appear for the interview on their own cost.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Application on the plain paper with full bio-data and copies of certificate should be submitted through Head of Department to Principal Investigator.
Related: District Urban Health Unit Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 for Staff Nurse, Lab Technicians & Other
- Interview date: 06/02/2017
- Interview time: 02:30 pm