UPSC NDA NA Notification 2017
- No. of posts: 390
- Name of posts:
- National Defence Academy: 335 Posts (208 for Army, 55 for Navy & 72 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy: 55 Posts (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
- Educational qualification:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Age limit: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2001 are eligible.
- Examination Fee: Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Centers of Examination:
- The Examination will be held at the following Centers:
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Examination Notice No.: 3/2017-NDA-I
- Online application start from: 18/01/2017
- Last date for online application: 10/02/2017 (till 06:00 PM)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline: 09/02/2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 10/02/2017 (till 06:00 P.M.)
- Date of Written Examination: 23/04/2017
- Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results: July 2017
- Date of SSB Interviews: September 2017 to October 2017
- Commencement of Course: 02/01/2018