UPSC NDA NA Notification 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published an official notification for the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2017. The Union Public Service Commission will conduct the examination on April 23, 2017 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 139th Course, and for the 101st Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from January 2, 2018. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, how to apply as under. You can official notification by following link.
- No. of posts: 390
- Name of posts:
- National Defence Academy: 335 Posts (208 for Army, 55 for Navy & 72 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy: 55 Posts (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
- Educational qualification:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Age limit: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2001 are eligible.
- Examination Fee: Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards. All the candidates will be put to stage-one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards. Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests. Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the Original Certificates along with one photocopy each of : (i) Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth, (ii) Original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
Centers of Examination:
- The Examination will be held at the following Centers:
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Examination Notice No.: 3/2017-NDA-I
- Online application start from: 18/01/2017
- Last date for online application: 10/02/2017 (till 06:00 PM)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline: 09/02/2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 10/02/2017 (till 06:00 P.M.)
- Date of Written Examination: 23/04/2017
- Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results: July 2017
- Date of SSB Interviews: September 2017 to October 2017
- Commencement of Course: 02/01/2018