Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published admit card / call letter for the post of SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) (Tier-II) Re-examination, 2017. This exam will be held on January, 2017. You can view/download admit card by following link. You need to enter your conformation no. date of birth for download call letter. Now the SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 for Tier 2 re-exam is being released by SSC NR, CR, ER, NER, WR, SR, KKR, MPR, NWR. Those who have qualified in the Tier 1 exam as per CGL result of the same and will appear for re-exam can download the Tier 2 call letter. Later on candidates will also get SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 for Tier 3 and Tier 4. Download CGL admit card and keep it safely; carry it on day of exam along with other relevant documents.
Details of Exams:
- Exam date: 12/01/2017
- Name of Examination: SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) (Tier-II)
Steps to download the SSC CGL (II) 2017 admit cardAdmit card helps to know the exam center address, timing to exams, role no etc. Candidates have to follow some instructions to download the admit card:
- First of all, Visit to the official website for the SSC CGL Admit card 2016.
- Look for the admit card/hall ticket/permission latter/call latter.
- Candidates have to type their registration number and Date of birth for the admit card.
- Click on download option and can get a printout for future reference
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 Tier 2 Re-Exam
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.