SSB 872 SI, ASI, Head Constable Jobs
- Sub-Inspector (SI) (Communication): 16 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) (Communication): 110 Posts
- Head Constable (HC) (Communication): 746 Posts
- Sub-Inspector: Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- 18 to 25 Years
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: Matric with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication from an Institution recognized by the State. Government or equivalent or 10+2 or Intermediate with aggregate marks of 50% with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent.
- 18 to 25 Years
- Head Constable: Matriculation or equivalent plus two year Industrial Training Institute (ITI) certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or institution or equivalent.
- 18 to 23 Years
- The selection process for these SSB Sub Inspector Vacancies is the Physical standard test (PST), Document verification, Written Exam (Two Papers), Medical examination followed by personal Interview.
- Candidates will be selected based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination/Assessment, Trade Test and Medical Examination.
How to apply:
- Advertisement No. 302/RC/SSB/CC(HC to SI) Rectt/2016
- Employment News Paper 31st December 2016 to 6th January 2016
- Last date for receipt of application: within 30 days from the date of publishing advertisement
- Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas: within 45 days from the date of publishing advertisement