SSB 872 SI, ASI, Head Constable Jobs
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal, New Delhi published SSB Constable Recruitment 2017 to recruit 872 employees in 872 SI ASI HC Posts.This department printed SSB Constable Notification 2017 for locating the suitable contender to the openings of Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Non Gazetted posts. SSB Recruitment 2017 latest vacancy is indicated as ADVERTISEMENT NO.320/RC/SSB/CC(HC to SI) Rectt/2016-17. Aspirants have to submit online application form of Sashastra Seema Bal recruitment 2017 for various posts. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process and other details are available at given below link.
No. of posts: 872
Name of posts:
- Sub-Inspector (SI) (Communication): 16 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) (Communication): 110 Posts
- Head Constable (HC) (Communication): 746 Posts
Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Sub-Inspector: Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- 18 to 25 Years
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: Matric with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication from an Institution recognized by the State. Government or equivalent or 10+2 or Intermediate with aggregate marks of 50% with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent.
- 18 to 25 Years
- Head Constable: Matriculation or equivalent plus two year Industrial Training Institute (ITI) certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or institution or equivalent.
- 18 to 23 Years
Examination Fee: General & OBC category candidates should pay examination fee in the form of IPO / Demand Draft / Banker Cheque (SI (Communication) - Rs. 200/- , ASI / HC (Communication) - Rs. 100/-). SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen & female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- The selection process for these SSB Sub Inspector Vacancies is the Physical standard test (PST), Document verification, Written Exam (Two Papers), Medical examination followed by personal Interview.
- Candidates will be selected based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination/Assessment, Trade Test and Medical Examination.
How to apply:
Eligible and desirous candidates should download the SSB HC SI ASI Application Form from official home page. Fill the form with necessary details send to corresponding address.
Address: The Director General Sashastra Seema BAL, East Block-V, R. K.Puram, New Delhi-110066
- Advertisement No. 302/RC/SSB/CC(HC to SI) Rectt/2016
- Employment News Paper 31st December 2016 to 6th January 2016
- Last date for receipt of application: within 30 days from the date of publishing advertisement
- Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas: within 45 days from the date of publishing advertisement