SBI Sr. Manager Jobs 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in the Senior Manager (Product Specialist) on contract basis. For more details about this recruitment e. g. qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply and application format as under. You can view official notification by following link.
- No. of posts: 04
- Name of posts: Sr. Manager (Product Specialist)
- Educational qualification: The candidate should be an MBA graduate from a reputed Institute. Skills Required: Candidates with knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure and good communication skills shall be preferred.
- Age limit: Minimum 27 years; Maximum 35 years
- Application Fee: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) to be paid through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Selection will be based on short listing and personal interview.
- Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
Address: State Bank of India, Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/ SCO/ 2016-17/ 17
- Online application start from: 01/02/2017
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees:14.02.2017
- Last date for receipt of print out of Online application along with enclosures at undernoted address: 20/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.