National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA) published notification for recruitment for 27 Professor, Associate Professor and Lecturer posts. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees, address details, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important links, important dates all are as under.
- No. of posts: 27 posts
- Name of posts:
- Professor: 08 posts
- Associates Professor: 08 posts
- Lecturer: 11 posts
- Name of The Subject: Shalakya Tantra, Pachakarma, Maulik Siddanta, Roga Nidan and Vikrit vigyan, Sharrir Rachana, Sarir Kriya, Agad tantra, Kaumar Bharitya, Swastyha Vritta, Dravya Guna, Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana, Roga Nidan and Vikriti Vigyan.
- Educational qualification: National Institute of Ayurvedha selection board looking candidates who have PG degree in Ayurveda in relevant subject with 5 years PG teaching experience as Reader/ Associate Professor with 15 years experience in Teaching for Professor, PG Degree in Ayurveda in concerned subject with 5 years experience and 10 years experience for Associate Professor and Pg Degree in Ayurveda in relevant subject for Lecturer.
- Age limit: 40 to 55 years
- Application fees: 1000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview/written examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 20/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.