- No. of posts: 27 posts
- Name of posts:
- Professor: 08 posts
- Associates Professor: 08 posts
- Lecturer: 11 posts
- Name of The Subject: Shalakya Tantra, Pachakarma, Maulik Siddanta, Roga Nidan and Vikrit vigyan, Sharrir Rachana, Sarir Kriya, Agad tantra, Kaumar Bharitya, Swastyha Vritta, Dravya Guna, Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana, Roga Nidan and Vikriti Vigyan.
- Educational qualification: National Institute of Ayurvedha selection board looking candidates who have PG degree in Ayurveda in relevant subject with 5 years PG teaching experience as Reader/ Associate Professor with 15 years experience in Teaching for Professor, PG Degree in Ayurveda in concerned subject with 5 years experience and 10 years experience for Associate Professor and Pg Degree in Ayurveda in relevant subject for Lecturer.
- Age limit: 40 to 55 years
- Application fees: 1000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview/written examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 20/02/2017