Ahemdabad Jobs 2017
- No. of posts: 03 posts
- Name of posts:
- Project Assistant Level II: 02 posts
- Educational qualification: 03 years Diploma in Ceramics with min. 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates) OR Bachelor Degree in Science of 03 years durations min. 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Desirable: One year experience in ceramic field (research/product development in industry/research institute).
- Project Assistant Level II: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Science/Commerce/Arts/Management of 03 years duration with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Desirable: Knowledge in setting business model/NGO liaising and selling up training activity for NGO/packaging, marketing at different locations, working knowledge with sellers and buyers for creating an awareness about rural pottery, associate in event management, trade fair, participation with artisans for selling various pottery wares etc. Associate in creativity/innovation area ability to communicate in Hindi/Gujarati and English.
- Age limit: 28 years
- Stipend: 10,000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 20/01/2017
- Interview time:
- Project Asst II: 10:00 to 01:30 pm
- Project Asst II: 02:00 to 04:30 pm