Ahemdabad Jobs 2017
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, Naroda Centre published notification for recruitment for 03 Project Assistant Level II. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, Stipend details, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, venue, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 03 posts
- Name of posts:
- Project Assistant Level II: 02 posts
- Educational qualification: 03 years Diploma in Ceramics with min. 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates) OR Bachelor Degree in Science of 03 years durations min. 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Desirable: One year experience in ceramic field (research/product development in industry/research institute).
- Project Assistant Level II: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Science/Commerce/Arts/Management of 03 years duration with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Desirable: Knowledge in setting business model/NGO liaising and selling up training activity for NGO/packaging, marketing at different locations, working knowledge with sellers and buyers for creating an awareness about rural pottery, associate in event management, trade fair, participation with artisans for selling various pottery wares etc. Associate in creativity/innovation area ability to communicate in Hindi/Gujarati and English.
- Age limit: 28 years
- Stipend: 10,000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 20/01/2017
- Interview time:
- Project Asst II: 10:00 to 01:30 pm
- Project Asst II: 02:00 to 04:30 pm
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.