Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP), Vadodara published walk in interview notification for recruitment for Sr. Medical Officer, Medical Officer, District Program Coordinator, Laboratory Technician, Accountant, Data Entry Operator & Counsellor on contract bases. RNTCP Vadodara wants to appoint a qualified and skilled candidates for following post on temporally basis. Candidates who are from Vadodara / Baroda and looking for job may apply in this RNTCP Recruitment. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, interview date, venue & more details as under. You can view official advertisement by following link.
- No. of posts: 07
- Name of posts:
- Senior Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- District Program Coordinator: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
- Accountant : 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator : 01 Post
- Counsellor : 01 Post
- Educational qualification:
- Senior Medical Officer / Medical Officer: M.B.B.S with complete internship
- District Program Coordinator: M.B.A / Post graduate diploma in Management, one year experience.
- Laboratory Technician: 12th Passed with Science stream / Diploma in relevant stream.
- Accountant: B.Com, Two year experience, Accounting experience.
- Data Entry Operator: 12th Passed with Science stream / Diploma in relevant stream
- Counselor: Graduate and Degree in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: Office of T.B. Officer, District T.B. Center, Nr. Dabhoi - Dashalad Street, Ajwa - Waghodia Ring Road, Vadodara
- Interview date:
- Sr. Medical Officer, Medical Officer, District Program Coordinator & Laboratory Technician: 17/01/2017
- Accountant, Data Entry Operator and Counselor: 18/01/2017
- Registration time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM