CISF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 79
- Name of posts: Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)
Eligibility Criteria For CISF Assistant Stenographer Jobs
- Educational qualification: Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Other Essential qualifications: Skill test norms on computer:
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription time- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years (as on 28/02/2017)
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- . Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, women and Ex-servicemen.
- Candidates will be selected based on written test and physical test.
Scheme of Recruitment for the Post of ASI / STENO:
- ASI / STENO Written exam pattern & Syllabus:
- Objective type question paper to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 02 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Intelligence, General Studies/Elementary science, General English or Hindi and Arithmetic.
- General : 35% (Qualifying marks in written examination. )
- SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen : 33% (Qualifying marks in written examination. )
- Skill test norms on computer: Shorthand Dictation will be of 10 minutes. For a dictation of 10 minutes there would be about 800 words @ 80 words per minute for transcription and subsequent typing. The time for transcription will be 50 minutes in English and 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
How to Apply CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Posts:
- A crossed non-refundable Indian Postal Order of Rs.100/-(Rupees hundred only) on account of application fee if applicable for the candidates as mentioned in Para VIII above. No claim for refund of application fee will be entertained on the ground of rejection of application.
- Three self addressed envelopes of 12 x 27 cms size. Address on the envelopes must be written clearly. Out of these three self addressed envelopes, two envelop must be affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 22/- so that call up letter may be sent through registered post, otherwise the application will be summarily rejected.
- Photostat copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age and educational qualification issued by a recognized board/University duly self attested.
- Photostat copy of SC or ST certificate which should be on the format as prescribed in Annexure-II (if belonging to SC/ST category).
- Photostat copy of OBC certificate which should be on the format as prescribed in Annexure –III (if belonging to OBC category).
- Candidates belonging to OBC category will have to sign declaration with regard to “non-creamy layer status certificate” as mentioned in application form.
- Certificate for relaxation in height and/or chest measurement as per format in - Annexure-IV (if seeking to avail relaxation in Physical Standards).
- Photostat copy of Army discharge certificate, Undertaking as per format in Annexure-V and Certificate for employed Officials as per - Annexure-VIII for the candidates applying against Ex-Servicemen vacancies
- Questionnaire as per Annexure-VI duly filled in and signed by the candidates should invariably be send along with the application form.
- Govt Servant including CISF personnel will have to submit a certificate as per Annexure –IX from his/her Head of office/Controlling officer/Unit Commander at the time of applying
- Other certificates in support of various relaxations as mentioned in para-III.
- Application start from: 23/01/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 28/02/2017
- Last date for Submission Application (North East region, Ladhakh division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of HP, Andaman & Nicobar island and Lakswadweep): 07/03/2017