- No. of posts: 17 posts
- Name of posts: Assistant
- Educational qualification: Graduate from a recognized University and Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language ie. “URDU” OR “KASHMIRI” is essential.
- Age limit: Minimum Age: 18 years and Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 30/06/2016). Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1988 and not later than 30th June, 1998 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- Application Fee: 500/-
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Test and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for ONLINE Test/Computer Proficiency Test.
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Duration of Objective Test 120 minutes
- Maximum Marks for each section in Objective Online at various levels
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 30/12/2016
- Last date for online application: 07/01/2017
- Last date for payment of application fee: 07/01/2017