- No. of posts: 128 posts
- Name of posts: Trade Apprentices
- Educational qualification: Candidates must have full time of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Radio Communication/ Telecommunication/ Process Control Engineering.
- Age limit: 18 to 24 years
- Salary details: 7530 fixed Stipend per month
- Selection process would consist of two stages i.e written test & personal interview. The written test will be of two hours duration & would comprise of objective type of questions on the relevant discipline, general awareness/reasoning and logical ability. Each question would carry one mark and there shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates securing minimum qualifying marks and in the order of merit will be called to attend Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Personal Interview or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, relative performance in respective categories.
- The written test and interview would carry a weightage of 85 % and 15 % respectively.
- Final selection will be based on aggregate of Written Test and Personal Interview marks. Candidates, in the order of merit will be offered the apprenticeship.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PWD Categories against reserved positions) and Pre-engagement medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per IndianOil‟s pre-employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre- employment medical Examination” before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available in the following link: https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Careers.aspx
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Tentative date for Interview: 06/02/2017
- Last date for online application: 12/01/2017
- Tentative date for written exam: 22/01/2017