- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Exam pattern & Syllabus for RBI Assistant :
- Online application start from: 07/11/2016
- Last date for online application: 28/11/2016
- Last date for printing your application: 13/12/2016
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): December 23 & 24, 2016. (However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): January 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.