Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for 610 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview.
No. of posts: 610
Name of posts: Assistant
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age limit: Between 20 and 28 years.
Application Fee: Rs. 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges) & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges). Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on written examination & Interview
Exam pattern & Syllabus for RBI Assistant :
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 07/11/2016
- Last date for online application: 28/11/2016
- Last date for printing your application: 13/12/2016
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): December 23 & 24, 2016. (However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): January 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.