Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) published notification for recruitment for Specialist Officers' cadre posts through Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VI) in the Participating Organisations. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, examination centers and pattern, application fee, closing date for online registration and other details are available at given below link.
Name of the Exam: Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VI)
Name of the Posts & Education Qualification:
- Specialist Officer
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I):
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I):
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ AgroForestry
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I):
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale-I):
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I):
- Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I):
- Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Age limit: 20 to 30 year (as on 02/12/2016)
Application Fee: Rs. 600 /- for all others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on written examination & interview.
Written exam pattern & Syllabus: The structure of the Online CWE will be as follows:
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Starting Date for Online application: 16/11/2016
- Last Date for Online application: 02/12/2016
- Last date for printing your application 17/12/2016
- Download of Call letter for Examination After: 16.01.2017
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises: 28/01/2017 & 29/01/2017
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): 16/02/2017
- Download of call letters for Interview After: 24/02/2017
- Conduct of Interview: March 2017
- Provisional Allotment On or after: 01/04/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.