State Bank of India (SBI) published call letter for Probationary Officer (PO) main examination, 2016. This exam will be held on July, 2016 at various centre in India. You need to enter registration number or roll number & date of birth or password to downloading call letter. You can view / download your call letter / admit card for above said post by following link.
- Advt. No. : CRPD/PO/2016-17/02
- Exam date: 31/07/2016
- Download call letter date: 20/07/2016 to 31/07/2016
- Download call letter for PO main exam here
- View official advertisement here
Written examination Syllabus:
- Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- Objective Test: The Objective Test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 sections for total 200 marks. The Objective Test will have separate timing for every section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.