- View official final answer keys here
- Exam held on: 30/11/2014
mahatma gandhi National Gramin Rural Employment Guarantee (MGNREGA) published revised answer keys for various recruitment written examination. This exam was held on November, 2014 for various 36 cadres. As per official notification, below linked answer keys are full and final and there is not any error available. Candidates are advised to consider this answer keys as revised and final.
Indian Army published notification for Recruitment for Various Posts. View more details about this recruitment e.g. educational qualification, age limit, how to apply and apply online as under. You can also view & download application form & official notification are given following link. You can also download Selection procedure is given in following link.
Name of the Posts:
- LT Colonel
Educational Qualification: Graduate from any Recognized University
Age Limit: 18 years to 42 years as on Dated: 31/12/2014
Embodiment for Training:
- One month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
- Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
Selection Process: Written Examination (Exam date: 08/02/2015)
How to Apply: All desirous civilian candidates can obtain application forms, form employment news paper & download from Indian Army website and send it along with self addressed stamped envelop of 28 X 12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.27/- affixed on envelope (No other cost for submission) to the respective TA Group Headquarters as per the area. No other document to be attached with application form
Employment: Gainfully employee are Central / State Govt / Semi Govt / Pvt Firm / Own Business / Self Employed
Note: Serving employee of Armed Force / Police / Para Military Forces are not eligible
Important Date: Last date for receipt of application is 31/12/2014.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) published list of eligible candidates for Interview for the post of Town planner (Class - I). This list contains 15 (fifteen) names, who are eligible for the Interview for above said post (Advt. No. 28/2013-14). You can view official notification in below image.
Junagadh Agriculture University (JNU) published notification for recruitment for various post in various department. View more details about this recruitment e. g. age limit, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure and apply online as under. You / Download can view official advertisement for the above said post by following link.
No of Posts: 172
Names of the Posts:
Part - A
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Professor & its equivalent: 20 Posts
- Associate Professor & its equivalent: 72 Posts
- Assistant Professor & its equivalent: 34 Posts
- Programme Coordinator: 06 Posts
- Subject Metter Specialist: 08 Posts
Part - B (Only Backlog)
- Professor & its equivalent: 03 Posts
- Associate Professor & its equivalent: 16 Posts
- Assistant Professor & its equivalent: 12 Posts
Age Limit: Not more than 55 year
Education Qualification: Various (view detail in advertisement)
- Display of Advertisement on website: 18/12/2014
- Online application start from: 19/12/2014
- Last date for online application: 18/01/2015
- Last date of submission of hard copy of online application form: 19/01/2015
Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) published an important notification for Bin Sachivalay Clerk Recruitment (Advt. 38/2014-15). GSSSB has included 3 posts in collector's office (for reserved / ph category) in above said advertisement, which was published on 16/09/2014. You can view official notification in below image. Written exam for above said recruitment will be held on 21 December, 2014 at various centers in Gujarat. You can also get Exam pattern, Syllabus for Bin sachivalay Clerk Exam under GSSSB by following link.
- Advertisement No: 38/2014-15
- Exam Date: 21/12/2014
- Download Call Letter for GSSSB Exam Here
- View / Download Syllabus for GSSSB Clerk Exam Here
- View / Download Exam Pattern for GSSSB Clerk Exam Here
- View Official Notification Here
Air India published notification for recruitment of 65 Various Posts described below. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 26/12/2014. You can view / download Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below. You can also view / download official advertisement & application receipt in following link.
Total no of Posts: 65 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Manager - Training: 01 Post
- Deputy Manager - Training: 01 Post
- Deputy Manager DGCA Liaison: 01 Post
- Training Co-ordinator: 02 Posts
- Clerical / Support Staff: 02 Posts
- DY. Chief of Flight Safety: 01 Post
- Operating / Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer: 12 posts
- Manager Scheduling – (Operating & Cabin Crew): 01 Post
- Manager Flight Operations: 02 Posts
- Chief Manager In-flight services: 01 Post
- Dy. Chief Manager In-flight Services: 02 Posts
- Clerical Staff: 06 Posts
- Sr. Finance Officer: 03 Posts
- Station Co-ordinator: 01 Post
- Manager - Training: 1st class Graduate in any discipline
- Deputy Manager - Training: 1st class Graduate in any discipline
- Deputy Manager DGCA Liaison: Graduate in any discipline
- Training Co-ordinator: 1st class Graduates with valid Commercial Pilot License
- Clerical / Support Staff: Graduate with computer literacy,
- DY. Chief of Flight Safety: Graduate in Science stream.
- Operating / Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer: 1st class Graduates in any discipline with proficiency in computer
- Manager Scheduling – (Operating & Cabin Crew): 1st class Graduates in any discipline
- Manager Flight Operations: Engineering Graduates / Diploma holders
- Chief Manager In-flight services: 1st class Graduates in any discipline
- Dy. Chief Manager In-flight Services: 1st class Graduates in any discipline
- Clerical Staff: Graduate in any discipline
- Sr. Finance Officer:CA / ICWA ( Full time course)
- Station Co-ordinator: 1st class Graduates in any discipline
Age Limit: Various See Advertisement for details
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in Group Discussion and/ or personal interview & Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) for General & OBC categories in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai. No Fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested photo copies of relevant certificates, two recent (not more than 6 months old) passport sized coloured photographs–matt finish paper with light background, with the name on the reverse of the photographs &DD, in an envelope should be superscribed as “POST APPLIED FOR” in capital letters by post to The Chief of HR, Air India Charters Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 on or before 26-12-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 26/12/2014.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar published notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Post. Eligible candidates may send their application on or before 20/12/2014. You can view more details about this application e.g. educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are as under. You can also view receipt of application and official advertisement are given following link as under.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have an excellent academic record in engineering. Preference for this post will be a Master’s level degree in Engineering, and/or a good BTech degree with strong domain knowledge in Fluid Dynamics, Structural Dynamics and skill sets in the specified areas, strong aptitude for mathematical and numerical modelling, knowledge of high performance computing skills in implementing computational engineering and science algorithms and softwares on multi-core and GPU/CUDA computing platforms and good communication skills. Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems and parallel computing will be useful.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their CV to RDM@iitgn.ac.in & any queries regarding the research areas to send the Murali Damodaran at email@example.com on or before 20-12-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20/12/2014