Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Ltd (GLPC) published notification for recruitment for General Manager, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager State & Other Post. View more details about this recruitment e. g. age limit, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure and application form as under. You / Download can view official advertisement for the above said post by following link.
Total No of Posts: 397
Names of the Posts:
- General Manager: 02 Posts
- Project Manager: 10 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager State: 06 Posts
- District Livelihood Manager: 03 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager District: 75 Posts
- Taluka Livelihood Manager: 84 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager Taluka: 217 Posts
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years for Sl no 1 Post, 35 years for Sl no 2 Post, 30 years for Sl no 3, 5, 6 & 7 Posts, 40 years for Sl no 4 Post.
Education Qualification: MBA/ PGDM in Finance/ Banking & Finance, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry for Sl no 1 Post, Post Graduation degree in Social Work/ Social Sciences/ NGO Management/ Rural Development for Sl no 2 Post, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration for Sl no 3 Post, Post Graduation Degree in Business Administration/ Social Work/ Rural Management for Sl no 4 Post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on selection test, interview.
- Advertisement No: INF/1087/14-15
- Online application started from: 16/09/2014
- Last date for Online Application: 30/09/2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Fee by Post Office: 01/10/2014
- View Official Advertisement Here (General Manager)
- View Official Advertisement Here (Project Manager)
- View Official Advertisement Here (Asst. Project Man. State)
- View Official Advertisement Here (District Livelihood Manager)
- View Official Advertisement Here (Asst. Project Manager District)
- View Official Advertisement Here (Taluka Livelihood Manager)
- View Official Advertisement Here (Asst. Project Manager Taluka)
- Apply Here
- More Information Here
- View Notification in below image
Click on image to view larger