- No. of Posts: 305
- Name of Posts: Trade Apprentice
- Educational Qualification:
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of educational or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course i relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
- Age limit: 15 to 24 years (as on 01/01/2018)
- Application Fee: The Applicants have to pay their fee on Rs. 100/- online through various payment modes viz. internet banking, credit card, debit card etc available on the website mentioned above. SC, ST, Female & PWD candidates are exempted from fees.
Criteria for preparing merit list the selection
- Taking the average of th % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and IT examination giving equal weightage to both (Railway Establishment Rule 201/2017).
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: E/PB/R/Rectt./Act Appr./01
- Start date for online application: 28/11/2017
- Last date for online application: 27/12/2017 (till 06:00 PM)