- No. of posts: 67 posts
- Name of posts:
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant
- Electrical : 14 Posts
- Chemical : 05 Posts
- Mechanical : 19 Posts
- Electronics / Instrumentation: 11 Posts
- Physics : 09 Posts
- Chemistry : 09 Posts
- Educational qualification: Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/Instrumentation/Chemical recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC. Candidates with HSC + 2 years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE) with 60% or above marks are also eligible. Candidates who have pursued Diploma through Lateral entry to 2nd year Diploma after Xth (SSC) + ITI are not eligible. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination.
- Age limit: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 As on 25/11/2017
- Final selection will be based on Written Test and Trade / Skill Test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 25/11/2017