- No. of Posts: 1164
- Name of Posts: Apprentice
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate. from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT. ITI Pass in trade to be eligible for consideration.
- Age limit: 15 to 24 years
- Payment of Fees (Non-Refundable): Rs. 100/-.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. for the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation. marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects. for the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks. marks mentioned in the provisional / final certificate will be reckoned.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Engagement of Apprentices Notice No.: 04/2017 (NWR/AA)
- Start date for online application: 30/10/2017
- Last date for online application: 29/11/2017 (till 05:00 PM)