- No. of Posts: 337
- Name of Posts:
- Group Head: 04 posts
- Operations Head: 01 posts
- Territory Head: 25 posts
- Senior Relationship Manager: 223 posts
- Acquisition Manager (Affluent): 41 posts
- Client Service Executive: 43 posts
- Educational Qualification: Wherever the eligibility in education qualification is mentioned as MBA or equivalent, the course is required to be of 2 years duration and Full time. Course completed through correspondence/part-time/distance are not eligible. Preference will be given to candidates having IRDA certification and NISM certification for sales and distribution of insurance and mutual fund products respectively.
- Group Head: Minimum 10 Years of relevant work experience in financial services, Investment advisory and Private banking out of which minimum 8 Years of experience in Wealth Management. Should have managed large Management Team. Excellent Knowledge of Equity Products, PMS, Mutual Funds and Advisory Should have Exposure to CRM Proven track record of High Performance and Leadership. Should have relevant work experience at national level with large Wealth Management organisations. Should have managed a large team of relationship managers & Team Leads at national level at least for 5 years.
- Operations Head: Minimum 10 Years of experience in financial services, investment advisory and private banking out of which minimum 8 years of experience in setting up and Managing Mid Office, Back Office and Branch Operations of Wealth Management set up. Exposure on CRM platform for Wealth Management is preferred. Experience in handling trade and data for transactions across asset classes like equity, bonds, mutual funds and alternates. Should have managed a large operations team in Wealth Management business.
- Territory Head: Minimum 6 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management out of which minimum 2 years experience as a Team Lead.
- Senior Relationship Manager: Minimum 3 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public / Private / Foreign Banks / Broking / Security firms. The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing relationship with High Net Worth Clients [Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of Rs.20.00 lakh].
- Acquisition Manager (Affluent): Minimum 2 years of experience in acquisition of High Net Worth clients [Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of Rs.20.00 lakh or more] in Wealth Management business with leading Public / Private / Foreign Banks / Broking / Securities firms and other financial institutions.
- Client Service Executive: Experience in documentation requirements of financial products and good communications skills would be desirable.
- Age limit:
- Group Head: 35 to 50 years
- Operations Head: 35 to 45 years
- Territory Head: 28 to 40 years
- Senior Relationship Manager: 23 to 35 years
- Acquisition Manager (Affluent): 22 to 35 years
- Client Service Executive: 20 to 35 years
- Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payments.
- The selection process will be based on Merit list.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 12/12/2017