- No. of Posts: 13
- Name of Posts: Sub Staff for the post of Armed Guard
- Educational Qualification: Various Degree (See details in official advertisement.)Minimum 10th Class / Matriculation Pass or its equivalent qualification as on 31st October 2017. The candidate should be able to read and write in local vernacular language. Knowledge of English will be given added weight-age.
- Age limit: 18 to 26 Years as on 31st October 2017 (Age Relaxation - 05 Years for ST, 03 Years for OBC NCL)
- Application Fee: Intimation charge of ₹ 100/- pay through Online Payment (Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking) OR Offline Payment Mode (Bank of Baroda Challan).
- Pay Scale (as on date): Rs. 9560-325/4 – 10860-410/5 – 12910-490/4 - 14870-570/3 - 16580-655/ 3-18545.
- The selection process will be based on Online Examination.
BOB Online Test Pattern & Syllabus for Sub Staff
- The structure of the online examination will be as follows:
- Knowledge of Local Language: 20 Marks
- Knowledge of English Language: 10 Marks
- Aptitude test: 40 Marks
- Elementary Arithmetic / Numerical Ability:10 Marks
- Psychometric Test: 20 Marks
- Duration: Composite time of 2 Hours
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Online Registration of Application starts from : 15/11/2017
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 30/11/2017