- No. of Posts: 427
- Name of Posts:
- Head - Credit Risk (corporate Credit) in SMGS-V: 01 Post
- Head - Enterprise & Operational Risk Management in SMGS-V: 01 Post
- IT Security in SMGS-IV: 05 Posts
- Treasury - Dealers / Traders in MMGS-III: 03 Posts
- Treasury - Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) in MMGS-II: 02 Posts
- Treasury - Product Sales in MMGS-II: 20 Posts
- Finance/Credit in MMGS-III: 40 Posts
- Finance/Credit in MMGS-II: 140 Posts
- Trade Finance in MMGS-II: 50 Posts
- Security in MMGS-II: 15 Posts
- Sales in JMGS-I: 150 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Various Degree (See details in official advertisement.)
- Age limit: Various (See details in official advertisement.)
- Application Fee: Rs. 600/- for General & OBC Category and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD). Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through ONLINE mode only. The candidate is required to pay the non-refundable application fee/Intimation charges irrespective of whether online test is conducted or not and even if the candidate is shortlisted or not for the interview.
- Pay Scale (as on date):
- JMG/S I- Rs. 23700 x 980 (7) - 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) - 42020
- MMG/S II – Rs. 31705 x 1145 (1) - 32850 x 1310(10) - 45950
- MMG/S III - Rs. 42020 x 1310 (5) - 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
- SMG/S IV - Rs. 50030 x 1460 (4) - 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170
- SMG/S-V - Rs. 59170 x 1650 (2) - 62470 x 1800 (2) – 66070
- The selection process will comprise of online test, for the post of Scale I, in the discipline of Sales, followed by GD/Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
- For the posts in Scale II, Scale III, Scale IV & Scale V applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, for Scale II and Scale III, if the number of eligible applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online test also.
- Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
BOB Online Test Pattern & Syllabus for SPL Officer
- The structure of the online examination will be as follows:
- Reasoning: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- English Language: 50 Questions & 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Professional Knowledge: 50 Questions & 75 Marks
- Total: 200 Questions & 200 Marks
- Duration: Composite time of 2 Hours
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Online Registration of Application starts from : 14.11.2017
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 05.12.2017
- Payment of Fee Online : 14.11.2017 TO 05.12.2017
- Tentative date of examination: 07.01.2018