- No. of Posts: 05
- Name of Post: e-District Project Manager
- Educational Qualification & Experience:
- BE (CE or IT) / B.Tech. (CE or IT) / MCA / MSC(IT) with minimum of 60% marks. (Full time programme from recognized University)
- Knowledge of English, Hindi & Gujarati Minimum of two (2) years of work experience preferably in IT / e- Governance related field
- Candidates with certifications like PMP, Prince2, CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, Six Sigma would be having an edge.
- Age limit: 23 to 35 years
- Candidates shall have to go through an OMR-based Multiple-choice Exam.
- Candidates will have to secure a minimum of 50% in the Written Exam to be eligible for the final Interview. A Merit list of candidates shall be prepared based on the Written Exam.
- Interview of the shortlisted candidates shall be conducted centrally in Gandhinagar.
- The shortlisted candidate shall be called for interview for the District he has applied. However, final selection of the candidate shall not be bound to the District applied by him/her.
How to Apply
- Applicant will have to submit online applications.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 17/10/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07/11/2017
- Gujarat Informatics ltd. Recruitment 2017 for Executive