Details of Posts
- Name of Post:
- Campus Facility Supervisor
- Assistant Curator-Museum
- Educational Qualification & Experience
- Campus Facility Supervisor: Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum two years relevant experience.
- Assistant Curator - Museum: Master’s Degree in Museology/ Archaeology from a recognized University with at least 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) OR Bachelors’ Degree in Museology/ Archaeology from a recognized University with at least 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and two years’ experience in relevant area.
- Remuneration: Rs. 20,000 per month (fixed)
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
- Interview Date:
- Campus Facility Supervisor: 17/10/2017
- Assistant Curator-Museum: 13/10/2017
- Reporting time for walk in Interview: 02:00 PM (No. candidate shall be considered for walk in interview after 02:00 Hrs.)