- No. of posts: 18
- Name of posts:
- Marketing Officer (Group –III) (Oils & Fats): 03 Posts
- Veterinary Officer: 01 Post
- Lady Medical Officer (LMO) (Family Welfare): 06 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer: 03 Posts
- Jr. Research Officer (Research, Statistics & Analysis): 04 Posts
- Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Marketing Officer (Group –III) (Oils & Fats): (i) Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Agrculture Chemistry/Dairy Chemistry/Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Oil Technology/Food Technology/Chemical Technology/Dairy Technology from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) 2 years’ experience in the field of analytical work of organic material, or in the field of Marketing of Milk and Milk Products, Oils and Fats including Essential Oils and Allied commodities. OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other registered University/Institute or equivalent.
- 30 years
- Veterinary Officer: (i) Degree in Veterinary Science or Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or Degree in Science (Veterinary) as listed in the First or Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984. (ii) Registration with Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council under Veterinary Council of India Act, 1984. (iii) Post Graduate Degree in Animal Breeding and Genetics or Livestock Production and Management or Gynecology and Obstetrics from a recognized University/Institute.
- 38 years
- Lady Medical Officer (LMO) (Family Welfare): (i) A recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of the Educational Qualifications included in the Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in the sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- 30 years
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics): Master’s Degree in Physics / Mathematics/Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent *. *The specific essential educational qualifications mentioned in the existing Recruitment Rules only are required for direct recruitment to the post. No other educational qualification is needed to be included in the said educational qualifications under the ambit of the word "equivalent".
- 33 years
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Technology from a recognized University or equivalent Qualification equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Technology is AMIE A & B sections pass in respective subjects.
- 35 years
- Jr. Research Officer (Research, Statistics & Analysis): (i) Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operational Research or Mathematics or Applied Statistics or Applied Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics from a recognized University or Institute. OR (ii) Master’s Degree in Economics or Sociology or Psychology or Commerce with Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level or Post Graduate level from a recognized university or equivalent.
- 30 years
- Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 18/2017
- Online application start from: 23/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 12/10/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 13/10/2017