SPIPA UPSC CSE Exam Call Letter 2017
Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration - SPIPA published admit card / call letter for UPSC's Civil Services Entrance Examination, 2017 ((For IAS, IPS, IFS & other) . Eligible candidates can print or download their call letter from below mentioned link with request details (e.g. Roll number / Confirmation number, date of birth etc...) You can also view more details about above said recruitment in this update..
- Exam Name: UPSC's Civil Services Entrance Examination
- Exam Date: 10/09/2017
- Examination Center: Ahmedabd, Surat / Mehsana, Rajkot & Vadodara
SPIPA UPSC Civil Services Entrance Exam Call Letter 2017
- Start date for download call letter: 01/09/2017 (02:00 PM)
- Last date for download call letter: 10/09/2017 (till 10:30 AM)
- Download Call letter for above said exam: Click here
- View Official advertisement: Click here
- View more details about SPIPA Exam here
SPIPA Exam Pattern for Entrance Exam 2017
- The examination consists of two papers - Total 300 Marks
- Paper - 1: General Studies-1: 100 - Questions & 200 - Marks
- Paper - 2: General Studies-2 (CSAT): 50 - Questions & 100 - Marks
SPIPA Exam Syllabus UPSC Civil Service Entrance exam 2017
- General Studies (Paper - 1) (2 - Hours)
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography – physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, public policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiative, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization. General Science.
- Aptitude (Paper - 2) (1.5 Hours)
- Interpersonal skill including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
Studies Materials for Competitive Exam
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.