South East Central Railway Recruitment published an official notification for Recruitment of Scout & Guide Quota for 08 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 08 posts
- Name of posts:
- Scout & Guide Quota
- PB - 1: 02 posts
- PB - 2: 08 posts
- Educational qualification:
- PB - 1: Candidates must have completed their 12th (+2 stage) or equivalent degree with at least 50% marks or course completed Act Apprentice/ ITI.
- PB - 2: Candidates must have pass 10th class or ITI plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by CVT or 10th plus ITI.
- Age limit:
- PB1: Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- PB2: Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 31 years.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules and regulation: OBC: 3 Years, SC/ ST: 5 Years.
- Application Fee:
- General Category: Rs 500/-.
- SC/ST/ Women/ PWD: Rs 250/-.
- Final selection will be based on written examination.
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Written exam pattern:
- Written Examination (MCQ): 50 marks
- Scouting Skill Assessment: 10 marks
- Marks of Certificate: 40 marks
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for submit application: 25/09/2017
- Last Date for Remote Areas: 05/10/2017.
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here