- No. of posts: 08 posts
- Name of posts:
- Scout & Guide Quota
- PB - 1: 02 posts
- PB - 2: 08 posts
- Educational qualification:
- PB - 1: Candidates must have completed their 12th (+2 stage) or equivalent degree with at least 50% marks or course completed Act Apprentice/ ITI.
- PB - 2: Candidates must have pass 10th class or ITI plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by CVT or 10th plus ITI.
- Age limit:
- PB1: Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- PB2: Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 31 years.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules and regulation: OBC: 3 Years, SC/ ST: 5 Years.
- Application Fee:
- General Category: Rs 500/-.
- SC/ST/ Women/ PWD: Rs 250/-.
- Final selection will be based on written examination.
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Written exam pattern:
- Written Examination (MCQ): 50 marks
- Scouting Skill Assessment: 10 marks
- Marks of Certificate: 40 marks
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for submit application: 25/09/2017
- Last Date for Remote Areas: 05/10/2017.
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here