Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam
- Name of posts: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test
- Educational Qualification: The eligible candidates along with his /her parent/guardians may approach Common Service Centre along with duly filled in certificate from the Head Master of
- School where the candidate is studying in Class V. (See details in official advertisement.)
- Age limit: A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01/05/2005 and after 30/04/2009.
- Application Fee: While education in the schools is free including boarding, lodging, uniforms and textbooks, a nominal fee of Rs. 600/- per month is collected from the students of Classes IX to XII only. In respect of ward of Govt. employees who are eligible for children education allowance, fee @ Rs.1500/- per month has to be paid.
- Final selection will be based on written examination & Interview
JNVs Entrance Selection Test Pattern & Syllabus
- The selection test will be of two-hour duration and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks. Each question carries one mark:
- Mental ability Test: 50 Questions & 50 Marks (60 Minutes)
- Arithmetic Test: 25 Questions & 25 Marks (30 Minutes)
- Language Test: 25 Questions & 25 Marks (30 Minutes)
- Total: 100 Questions & 100 Marks (2 Hours)
- A single test booklet comprising of the 3 sections will be given to each candidate
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 25/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 25/11/2017
- Admit Card Download Date:
- 10th February, 2018 for Summer Bound JNVs 15th January 2018
- 8th April 2018 for Winter Bound JNVs 23rd March 2018
- 9th June 2018 for Extreme Winter Bound JNVs
- Exam Date: 10/02/2018 / 08/04/2018 & 09/06/2018
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017 for 683 Staff Nurse, Stenographer & Other