- Name of posts:
- Research Assistant
- Jr Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification:
- Research Assistant (RA - The Neural Basis of Motor Learning): Masters’s degree with a minimum CPI/ CGPA of 7.5 and a strong motivation to pursue research in motor learning/ motor memory. The candidate should be proficient in hardware-software interfacing, MATLAB programming and data analysis techniques.
- Research Assistant (RA- Design development of a low cost binaural hearing aid): B.Tech. in Electrical / Electronics / Biomedical Engineering with a valid GATE score.
- Jr Research Fellow (JRF): The applicant should have completed his M.Sc (Physics) / B.Tech / M.Tech with at least 60% marks, and qualified CSIR - UGC JRF / NET or GATE (Physics). Applicants who have taken courses in Quantum Field Theory/Particle Physics are preferred. Previous experience with high energy physics software and familiarity with programming languages would be an added advantage.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application:
- Research Assistant (RA): 27/09/2017
- Jr Research Fellow (JRF): 10/10/2017
- View official advertisement & Apply online: Click here