- Name of posts: Yantrik
- Educational qualification: 10th Class or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and Outstanding sports person of National Level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Age limit: 18 to 22 Years i.e. born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 (both date inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates)
- Final selection will be based on written tests objective type. The questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical /Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning aptitude & English. Those who qualify written tests will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination. The testing procedure will take 2-3 days-
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 06/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 13/09/2017