Indian Coast Guard - ICG published an official notification for Recruitment of Yantrik posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Yantrik
- Educational qualification: 10th Class or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and Outstanding sports person of National Level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Age limit: 18 to 22 Years i.e. born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 (both date inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates)
- Final selection will be based on written tests objective type. The questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical /Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning aptitude & English. Those who qualify written tests will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination. The testing procedure will take 2-3 days-
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 06/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 13/09/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.