- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts:
- Project Assistant-III: 01 post
- Project Junior Research Fellow (Project JRF): 01 post
- Educational qualification:
- Project Assistant-III: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with at least 55% marks and minimum two years research experience supported by publications
- Project Junior Research Fellow (Project JRF): M. Sc. in Chemistry/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry and NET/NET-LS/DBT-BET is required.
- Fellowship: Rs. 28000/-per month Fixed. (As CSIR/CSMCRI rule).
- Age limit:
- Project Assistant-III: 35 years
- Project JRF: 28 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may attend the written test/interview, along with all original certificates and application, at given below address.
- Interview date:
- Project Assistant: 03/10/2017 at 10:00 AM
- Project JRF: 06/10/2017 at 9.30 AM.