CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute - CSMCRI published an official notification for Recruitment of Project Assistant-III for 01 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts:
- Project Assistant-III: 01 post
- Project Junior Research Fellow (Project JRF): 01 post
- Educational qualification:
- Project Assistant-III: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with at least 55% marks and minimum two years research experience supported by publications
- Project Junior Research Fellow (Project JRF): M. Sc. in Chemistry/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry and NET/NET-LS/DBT-BET is required.
- Fellowship: Rs. 28000/-per month Fixed. (As CSIR/CSMCRI rule).
- Age limit:
- Project Assistant-III: 35 years
- Project JRF: 28 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may attend the written test/interview, along with all original certificates and application, at given below address.
- Interview date:
- Project Assistant: 03/10/2017 at 10:00 AM
- Project JRF: 06/10/2017 at 9.30 AM.