- No. of posts: 84
- Name of posts: Jr. Assistant (Fire Services)
- Educational qualification: 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks. OR 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through online. There is no fee for SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates.
- Final selection will be based on Written test, Physical Fitness, Driving Test, Physical Endurance test, Document Verification.
- Physique: Good
- Eye Sight:
- Distance Vision: 6/6 with each Eye without glasses.
- Nr Vision: N5 with each Eye without glasses.
- Colour Vision: Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara's charts.
- Night bliadness: Absent
- Field of vision: Each eye should have full field of vision as determined by confrontation test.
- Regractive error: No refractive error is Acceptable
- Height: Not less than 167 cms. (Male) | Not less than 157 cms. (Female)
- Chest: 81 cms. (Male - Minimum expansion 5 cms)
- Weight: Not less than 55 Kg. (Male) | Not less than 45 Kgs. (Female)
- Hearing: Normal
- Speech: Normal
- The level for written examination for the post of Jr. Assistant (FS) will be as under:
- Basic Airthmetic: 25 Marks (10th Std. level)
- Basic Science: 25 Marks (10th Std. level)
- Elementary English / Grammar: 25 Marks (10th Std. level)
- General Knowledge: 25 Marks (12th Std level)
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Time Duration: 2 Hours.
- The minimum Pass marks will be 50 out of 100 for General / OBC candidates and 40 out of 100 for SC / ST candidates.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advt. No. 1/2017/NR
- Online application start from: 24/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 14/10/2017
- Last date for online Payment of Application Fee (Step-III): 16/10/2017