Somnath Sanskrit University published an official notification for Recruitment of Associate Professor posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Associate Professor
- Educational qualification: Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines. A master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of assistant professor in a university, college or accredited research institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research /policy papers. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. A minimum API score of 300 as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations 2016(4th amendment).
- Application Fee:
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 03/10/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- View Detailed Advertisement: Click here
- Download application form: Click here
- View more details: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.