- Name of posts: Associate Professor
- Educational qualification: Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines. A master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of assistant professor in a university, college or accredited research institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research /policy papers. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. A minimum API score of 300 as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations 2016(4th amendment).
- Application Fee:
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 03/10/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- View Detailed Advertisement: Click here
- Download application form: Click here
- View more details: Click here