RPMU Bhavanagar Recruitment 2017
Departmental Deputy Directorate, Health & Medical Service, Bhavangar under Regional Programme Management Health Unit - RPMU published an official notification for Recruitment of Accountant cum DEO & Lab Technician posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Accountant cum Data Entry Operator
- Lab Technician
- Educational qualification:
- Accountant cum DEO: Commerce Graduate from recognized University and Diploma / Certificate in computer Application course. Knowledge of Computer software and basic hardware (Accounting software, M.S.Office, GIS Software and Office work, Filing system and Data entry , Gujarati/ English Typing. knowledge) , 01 year of experience required.
- Salary: Rs. 8,000 (Fix)
- Lab Technician: Graduation in Microbiology / Chemistry (Any University), Diploma / Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology Course
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/- (fix)
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.