LIC HFL Recruitment 2017
LIC Housing Finance Ltd - LIC HFL published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant & Assistant Managers for 264 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 264
- Name of posts:
- Assistant: 164 Posts
- Assistant Managers: 100 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Assistant: Graduation (minimum aggregate 60% marks)
- Assistant Managers: MBA in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks)
- Age limit: 21 to 28 years (as on 01/07/2017)
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- . GST @ 18% will be charged on Application Fee. The above fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable. Candidates should pay the requisite fee through the online mode only. Applicants have to bear the transaction charges as applicable for online payment.
- Final selection will be based on Online Examination and Interview.
- Online examination will be of objective type, multiple choice of total two hours duration comprising the following sections:
- English Language: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 35 Minutes
- Logical Reasoning: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 35 Minutes
- General Awareness: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 15 Minutes
- Numerical Ability: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 35 Minutes
- Total: 200 Questions & 200 Marks | 120 Minutes
- The online examination will be separate for Assistant and Assistant Manager. It will be in English language only. There will be penalty for wrong answers in the online examination. For every wrong answer to a question given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- LIC HFL reserves the right to fix the minimum cut- off marks, section wise as well as on total in the online examination in order to finalize the number of candidates to be called for the Interview. The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Start of online registration and payment of fees: 24/08/2017
- End of online registration and payment of fees: 07/09/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 22/09/2017
- Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination: 26/09/2017
- Online Examination (Assistant Manager): 10/10/2017 (tentative)
- Online Examination (Assistant): 12/10/2017 (tentative)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.