Nagarpalika Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 04
- Name of posts:
- Town planning Specialist / Urban Planner: 01 Post
- Municipal civil Engineer: 01 Post
- Social Development Specialist: 01 Post
- M.I.S. Experts: 01 Post
- Educational qualification & Experience:
- Town planning Specialist / Urban Planner: Post Graduate or graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Geography. ii. Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in urban planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects/ affordable housing/slum development projects. iii. Experience of reform oriented projects is desirable. iv. Fluency in local language desirable
- Municipal/Civil Engineer: (i) Post graduate or graduate degree in Engineering with specialization in public health engineering or diploma in Engineering. At least 3 years of experience in procurement, design, and supervision of infrastructure works. iii. Ability to assist ULBs to set standards and procedures for ensuring quality and monitoring compliances. iv. Prior experience as municipal engineer will be an added advantage. v. Fluency in local language essential.
- Social Development Specialist: Post graduate/graduate or diploma in Social Sciences, with practical experience of working with community/slums in the urban area. ii. 3-5 years experience in undertaking social and community development initiatives and appraisals in the municipal environment. iii. Experience in participatory methods, social mobilization, social analysis, resettlement and rehabilitation. iv. Knowledge and experience in participatory planning and community mobilization.
- MIS Specialist: Post graduate/graduate/diploma in Computer Sciences/ Electronics or MCA/PGDCA. 3-5 years experience in government/semi govt. / autonomous organizations/private company of repute. Experience in software development and database management. Fluency in local language essential.
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Advertisement published Date: 01/06/2017
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 7 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.
- View official advertisement: Click here