RNTCP Ahmedabad Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Others Jobs
- No. of Posts: 05
- Name of posts:
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Sr. Treatment Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Lab Technician / Sputum Microscopist: 01 Post
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 01 Post
- Educational qualification:
- Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India; Must have completed compulsory rotatory internship.
- Sr. Treatment Supervisor: Bachelor's Degree OR recognized sanitary inspector's course. Certificate course in computer operation.
- Lab Technician / Sputum Microscopist: Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: Graduate or Intermediate (10+2) and experience of working as MPW / LHV / ANM / Health worker / Certificate or Higher course in Health Education / Counseling or Tuberculosis health visitor's recognized course. Certificate course in computer operations.
- Age limit: Not more than 65 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Important dates & link:
- Interview date: 06/06/2017
- Interview time: 09:00 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here