Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) published notification for recruitment for Food Analyst. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of post, name of post, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under. View more details for above said post by following link.
- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: Food Analyst
- Educational qualification: Holds a Master’s degree in Chemistry of Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition of holds Bachelor of Technology in Dairy/Oil or holds degree in Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by examination in the Section of Food Analyst conducted by the Institute of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purposes and has not less than three years experience in the analysis of food, and II. Has been declared qualified for appointment as a Food Analyst by a board appointed and notified by the Authority.
- Age limit: Not be more than 45 years of age.
- Application Fee: 200/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview/written examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 11/05/2017
- Last date for online application: 20/05/2017
- Last date for payment of fees: 23/05/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.