Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute (SPRERI) published notification for recruitment for Principal Scientist / Chief Scientist & Postdoctoral Fellow. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Remuneration, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts:
- Principal Scientist / Chief Scientist
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Educational qualification:
- Principal Scientist / Chief Scientist: Post-graduate degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Thermal/Electrical/Renewable Energy or any related areas) with 8-10 years experience after M.Tech or PhD in Science (Physics/Renewable Energy or any related areas) with 5-7 years experience.
- Postdoctoral Fellow: The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in Molecular biology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or related areas.
- Remuneration: Negotiable based on expertise and experience.
Related: AAU Recruitment 2017 for SRF & RA
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidate(s), who meet the above referred qualification and experience, may submit their applications in the prescribed proforma (download from www.spreri.org), along with their detailed bio-data including contact information of three references at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating subject: "Application for Principal Scientist / Chief Scientist".
- Interested candidate(s) should send his/her curriculum vitae including contact information of three references at email@example.com, indicating subject: "Application for Postdoctoral fellow".
- Last date for receipt of application: 10/05/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.