- No. of posts: 33 posts
- Name of posts:
- Notification no EST - 2 (2017)
- SPECIAL RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN --- 6th ATTEMPT
- Professor: 07 posts(PB 37400-67000 AGP 10000)
- Associate Professor: 06 posts (PB 37400-67000 AGP 9000)
- Assistant Professor: 02 posts (PB 15600-39100 AGP 6000)
- Notification no EST - 1 (2017)
- Professor: 02 posts (PB 37400-67000 AGP 10000)
- Associate Professor: 11 posts (PB 37400-67000 AGP 9000)
- Assistant Professor: 02 posts(PB 15600-39100 AGP 6000)
- Assistant Professor (Adhoc): 03 posts
- Educational qualification: See details in official advertisement.
- Application Fee: An Application Form should be sent along with Demand Draft for Application fee of Rs.500/- (Non-refundable) in favour of “REGISTRAR, SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY, VALLABH VIDYANAGAR”. The S.C. and S.T. category candidates need not pay Application fee.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Candidates should send their applications neatly typed in prescribed form using Microsoft Word Arial Unicode fonts of size 11 in TWO COPIES, each with self-attested copies of certificate in support of their qualifications, experience, age, publication and all other claims made by them in a proper sequence of enclosures with numbering.
- Not a single column should be left unfilled. Instead NIL/ Not Applicable should be mentioned.
- If the space provided in application form is insufficient, increase the rows/column of the respective item. In all cases, the information sought be provided in the table provided.
- Applicant shall submit the application in person or by post in the prescribed form together with all enclosures in envelope superscribed “Application for the post of “_________” in the P.G. Department of “___________” so as to reach the Registrar (Establishment Section), Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar- 388120 on or before 30/05/2017, Application received after the due date will be liable to be disregarded. The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- Last date for receipt of application: 30/05/2017