National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) published notification for recruitment for Deputy General Manager (Cooperative Services). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, name of post, location details, how to apply, age limit, address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: Deputy General Manager (Cooperative Services)
- Educational qualification: MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management, Masters in Development Management, MSW or Post-Graduate in Agriculture/Animal Husbandry with minimum 15 years of post-qualification work experience with at least 8-10 years of working in a senior position in dairy industry/ rural development.
- Age limit: 45 to 53 years
- Location: Anand
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 16/05/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.