GIIC Company Secretary Recruitment 2017
- Name of posts: Company Secretary
- Educational qualification:
- Candidate must be a Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) having more than 4 years post-qualification experience with a company having paid up capital of atleast Rs.10 crores, in dealing with corporate management in reputed organization, preferably in Public Sector Undertakings and must possess strong domain knowledge of Corporate Laws and Good overnance Policies and must be well conversant with Companies Act, 2013.
- Candidate should have 1) knowledge of best accounting practices and standards with particular reference to corporate governance. 2) strong interpersonal skills and 3) ability to work effectively with wide range of constituents in a diverse community.
- Candidate should have ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in Gujarati, English and Hindi.
- Candidate with legal qualifications will be given preference.
- Age limit: 35 years as on date of advertisement
- Pay-Scale: Pay Band Rs.9300-34800, Grade Pay:Rs.5400 Gross emoluments as on date: Rs.50000/-per month approx. (As per 6th Pay commission).
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Apply in strict confidence to e-mail: email@example.com and forward hard copy by speed post so as to reach us on or before May 29, 2017 super-scribing the envelope Application for the Post of Whole Time Company Secretary”: to I/c. Sr. Manager (PA & PR) Gujarat Industrial Investment Corporation Limited, Block No.11, 6th Floor, Udyog Bhavan, Gandhinagar - 382010 .
- Last date for receipt of application: 29/05/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here