CSIR - CSMCRI Assistant & JRF Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts:
- Project Assistants-II: 01 Post
- Project JRF/Project Assistant-II: 01 Post
- Educational qualification:
- Project Assistants-II: M. Sc. Botany / Plant Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Life Sciences with 55% marks.
- 30 years
- Project JRF: M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET/NET-LS/GATE
- Maximum 28 years
- Project Assistant-II: M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks or equivalent.
- 30 years
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Project Assistants-II: Conference room, CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Bhavnagar, Gujarat (The interested candidates meeting above qualifications may send their application in the prescribed format only by e-mail (email@example.com) in advance.)
- Project JRF/Project Assistant-II: The candidates are requested to bring the copies of certificates/ testimonials. The candidates are also requested to bring the following documents: 1.Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. 2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc. 3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed. You can send application by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Interview date & time:
- Project Assistants-II (01/MBE/2017): 25/05/2017 at 10:15 AM to 01:00 PM
- Project JRF/Project Assistant-II (CSIR-CSMCRI/IMCD-JM/2017-18): 05/06/2017 at 10.00 A.M.)