SBI PO Admit Card 2017
Details of Post
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
- Exam date: 29 & 30/04/2017 and 06 & 07/05/17
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Admit Card 2017 Download Date
SBI PO written examination Syllabus & pattern 2017
- SBI PO written exam syllabus
- Phase-I (Preliminary Examination): Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- English Language: 30 (Questions), 30 (Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 (Questions), 35 (Marks)
- Reasoning Ability: 35 (Questions), 35 (Marks)
- Total Marks: 100
- Composite Time of: 1 Hour
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
How to download SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Exam Call Letter 2017
- Open official website of bank.
- In main page, search relevant link of “SBI Admit Card for PO Online Exam, 2017” and then press on it.
- Now carefully fill up the required details such as Unique Registration ID No., Name, DOB, Password, etc. and click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Finally at last, in PDF format your exam hall ticket will display.
- Download call letter and take print copy of it for further process.