Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP), Modasa published notification for recruitment for District Program Coordinator, District Public Private Mix (PPM) Coordinator. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, salary details, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, address details, interview date, interview time all are as under.
- No. of posts: 02 posts
- Name of posts:
- District Program Coordinator: 01 post
- District Public Private Mix (PPM) Coordinator: 01 post
- Educational qualification:
- District Program Coordinator: MBA/PG Diploma in management / Health administration from a recognised institute/ university. At least 1 year of work experience. Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development / Health at District/ State Level. Basic Knowledge of computer.
- Salary: Rs. 22000/- per month.
- District Public Private Mix (PPM) Coordinator: Post Graduate. One year Experience of working in the field of Communication / ACSM/ Public - private partnership / Health projects/ programs. Permanent two wheeler driving licence and should be able to drive two wheeler. Preference to those who have worked in RNTCP. Certificate / Diploma/ Degree/ Masters holders in social sciences/ Mass Media/ Communication/ Rural Development Advocacy/ Partnerships / related field. Basic knowledge of computers.
- Salary: Rs. 19000/- per month.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date
- DPC: 10/04/2017
- District PPM: 11/04/2017
- Registration time: 10:30 to 12:00
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.