- No. of posts: 02 posts
- Name of posts:
- District Program Coordinator: 01 post
- District Public Private Mix (PPM) Coordinator: 01 post
- Educational qualification:
- District Program Coordinator: MBA/PG Diploma in management / Health administration from a recognised institute/ university. At least 1 year of work experience. Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development / Health at District/ State Level. Basic Knowledge of computer.
- Salary: Rs. 22000/- per month.
- District Public Private Mix (PPM) Coordinator: Post Graduate. One year Experience of working in the field of Communication / ACSM/ Public - private partnership / Health projects/ programs. Permanent two wheeler driving licence and should be able to drive two wheeler. Preference to those who have worked in RNTCP. Certificate / Diploma/ Degree/ Masters holders in social sciences/ Mass Media/ Communication/ Rural Development Advocacy/ Partnerships / related field. Basic knowledge of computers.
- Salary: Rs. 19000/- per month.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date
- DPC: 10/04/2017
- District PPM: 11/04/2017
- Registration time: 10:30 to 12:00