Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 02 posts
- Name of posts:
- GIS Specialist: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Masters degree in Planning, Engineering, Geography, Computer Sciences or Other relevant discipline with 2 years of work experience is desirable.
- Planning Specialist/Urban Planner: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Post Graduate or graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Geography.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of work experience in urban planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects/ affordable housing/slum development projects is desirable.
- Pay scale: 25,000/- Per month
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Eligible, Experienced and Interested candidates are invited for walk in interview on 27/04/2017 at 3:00 pm, RMC West Zone office, behind Big Bazar, 150 ft ring road, Rajkot for the post of GIS Specialist” (1 Post) & “Town Planning Specialist/Urban Planner (1 Post) for PMAY Technical Cell of Rajkot Municipal Corporation- Fully on Contractual basis for 11 months. The details regarding experience, education & remuneration can be downloaded from www.rmc.gov.in.
- Interview date: 27/04/2017
- Interview time: 03:00 pm