Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) published notification for recruitment for GIS Specialist & Planning Specialist/Urban Planner. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, salary details, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, address details, important links, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 02 posts
- Name of posts:
- GIS Specialist: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Masters degree in Planning, Engineering, Geography, Computer Sciences or Other relevant discipline with 2 years of work experience is desirable.
- Planning Specialist/Urban Planner: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Post Graduate or graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Geography.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of work experience in urban planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects/ affordable housing/slum development projects is desirable.
- Pay scale: 25,000/- Per month
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Eligible, Experienced and Interested candidates are invited for walk in interview on 27/04/2017 at 3:00 pm, RMC West Zone office, behind Big Bazar, 150 ft ring road, Rajkot for the post of GIS Specialist” (1 Post) & “Town Planning Specialist/Urban Planner (1 Post) for PMAY Technical Cell of Rajkot Municipal Corporation- Fully on Contractual basis for 11 months. The details regarding experience, education & remuneration can be downloaded from www.rmc.gov.in.
- Interview date: 27/04/2017
- Interview time: 03:00 pm
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.