- Name of posts: JRF/Project Assistant-II
- Educational qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET/NET-LS/GATE. Fellowship: Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA as per institutional guidelines.
- Age limit: Maximum 28 years
- Job Description: Selected candidates have to work on a DST sponsored project entitled: “Directing-Group-Assisted C(sp³)-H Activation and Functionalization”
- Final selection will be based on Interview/Written test.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for written test/interview on 27th April 2017 at 10.00 A.M. in this Institute. The candidates are requested to bring the copies of certificates/ testimonials. The candidates are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original Certificates(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed.
- You can send application by mail to email@example.com
- Interview date: 27/04/2017
- Interview time: 10:00 am